Our firm provides a complete range of legal services for those involved in the oil and gas industry, particularly mineral owners. We assist our clients in:
- Negotiating oil and gas leases and easements
- Surface damage issues
- Clearing title to properties
- Assisting with transfers of mineral interests through estates
- Collecting money owed related to oil and gas activities by filing mineral liens
- Creating mineral partnerships for families
- Creditor representation in bankruptcy
- Litigation relating to oil and gas development and production
If you are visiting us via mineralrightsforum.com, please call Wade Caldwell at 210.228.3617 for a free review of your legal issue.
Take a look at the Mineral Rights Forum blog here.