The employment law practice of BEC focuses on the representation of public and private employers in a wide range of industries, including advertising, automobile dealerships, energy, legal, trucking, healthcare, and construction. Our firm provides a complete range of employment law legal services to employers including:
- Human resource policies and procedures
- Wage and hour compliance standards
- Management training programs for harassment
- Audits of program and policy effectiveness
- Compliance with federal and state statutes and regulations, including ADA, EEOC, FMLA, FLSA, OSHA
- Defense of claims of unlawful discrimination, harassment, civil rights violations, affirmative action violations, discipline and discharge challenges, and other workplace claims against employers
The firm's employment law practice includes confidential attorney-client consultation, the defense of employers in state and federal administrative proceedings, as well as the defense of employers at every level of state and federal court.